Friday, November 1, 2013

How to Fail at Bike Riding

By Mac

 My neighbor was going home. She was riding her bike and she hit a car. Of course it was not moving. I went outside to see what happened. I saw her on the roof a car. I got on my bike, when I was half way down the hill. I turned to sharply to the right and fell off my bike and scraped my knee. It was as big as the bottom of a water bottle. I thought my bike went spinning to my neighbor’s house. Then another neighbor picked me up and took me to my dad and my dad put some stuff on it that burned.
 The next week we went to Delaware. I had to put something that burned twice a day for a month. It hurt to go swimming. I could not play in the sand with all of my cousins or dig a hole with my brother. I sat in the sand and I had to stay indoors most of the time. When we were inside I couldn’t play any running games or even go up the stairs in minute.  I had to keep a bandage on it all the time except when I was putting the medicine.
The week before school started I was able to take the bandage off. I was sad because I thought I would get out of school for a while.  I asked dad if he would make me go to school,w he said “yes.” The only thing different about me is I can take injuries.


No comments:

Post a Comment