Tuesday, November 26, 2013

The Tricycle

By Sophie

 I fell off my tricycle and it was just my third birthday. I just got a tricycle from my mom and dad. It was red and white with streamers. It was my first time ever riding a tricycle I wanted to ride with my sister. My driveway is long and has a large circle near my house. With a large garden that is have roses and pretty weeds. I thought I was so cool and I was awesome. I like the smell of all of colorful flowers. I was going fast then slow up and down my driveway. My mom was planting flowers in the back. I was getting tired of go fast so I just went around my drive way. When I was almost way around I saw a lot of bees! When I got around again I stared to go fast. I love filling of the wind on my small face. Then I saw the biggest bee. It was as big as a ping pong ball. The big bee flew right in front of me and land on a little pink flower.  So I stared to look at the big bee. By mistake I stared tipping. I landed on my leg and my hands. I stared to bawl my eyes out. Even when my mom came I was still crying. When my mom tried to get me to stand up I just sat there crying and crying. My leg and hands were bleeding a lot. My mom carried me in the house and she put Neosporin then she put on a Hello Kitty bandage. She let me help her plant in the back. 

No comments:

Post a Comment